Tuesday, September 22, 2026

My current estrangement

My current estrangement
 
News update:  I’m not yet God-realized.
The reason is not my unbalanced sanskaras,
 
nor the realm of Illusion into which I was born;
not my lifelong identification with a false self,
 
not Maya or karma nor the endless
interference of my mind.
 
No, I must conclude, the one reason
for my current estrangement from God is . . . God –
 
Who could mitigate instantly every impediment
if it were a part of His Whim to do so,
 
not being bound by any promise or timetable,
limited by any method or doctrine,
 
nor is He under the thumb of fate or chance.
While it might have begun on a Whim,
 
God is the only One responsible
for this predicament in which we all find ourselves.
 
O child of God, write your verse – contemplate,
          bemoan and surmise.  
It seems to be the best way for you to focus on God. 



  


       

No comments:

Post a Comment