Friday, June 26, 2020

Lies to myself

Lies to myself                                                                                             

When His truth reveals the pattern of lies
I’ve told myself, the lies my self has told me,

annihilation seems nearer to being the mere
erasing of a mistake, the removal of a rotten plank. 

Numerous sins the lies cover and compound
drenching me in unworthiness and dread. 

But my Lord tells me ignorance, not evil,
is the cause of sin and dishonesty,

each dispelled by truth – with lies (to myself)
being nearest at hand and the obvious place to start.

Ignorance dispelled.  The learning of myself.
Realization of the truth – the truth of karma,

of Oneness, the truth that I am not the sinner
but the immaculate, awakening drop soul of God.

O child of God, Meher said, God is Perfect Honesty
and you are, in Reality, One with God.




No comments:

Post a Comment