Thursday, August 27, 2020

Eruch's kindness

Eruch’s kindness                                                                                       
 
I didn’t know enough at the time
to ask questions concerning the path of love,
 
the pilgrim’s role, the great Godman.
Eruch wouldn’t have answered them anyway.
 
Those questions were for me to find the answers to
over the remainder of my life.  Questions not to
 
construct a paradigm but to dismantle one. 
Answers leading to only more questions
 
or to the understanding that there are no answers
to be given in any language I can decipher.
 
So it was my fate, and it was a blessed one, to listen
with sealed lips and open heart to Eruch’s kindness,
 
telling me back then all I needed to know
to begin my journey on the path of Love.
 
O child of God, how fortunate you were
to sit near a living precept of Meher Baba’s Word. 




No comments:

Post a Comment