Monday, February 4, 2019

Five

Five                                                                                                            

I have not been a lover in this lifetime
but an analyst and a calculator.

Evaluate – accept or reject.
What adds up must be true;

what doesn’t add up must not be true.
Only recently have I learned

there are innumerable dimensions
to every simple equation

and innumerable equations
yet to be proven.

A lifetime of effort with nothing to show
but ignorance, ambiguity, partiality and error.

The infinite spaces of all the data
I am not privy to means nothing will ever add up

until I accept the notion that somewhere
beyond me, at every moment, two and two make five.

O child of God, Meher said all existence
amounts to one big zero.

No comments:

Post a Comment