Sunday, June 2, 2019

Stand aside

Stand aside                                                                                                 

My quest is through though I am far from the goal.
In another lifetime I might yet be seeking

a path to God; submitting perhaps
to the service and instruction

of a living Master or attempting
various methods to perfect myself  

but my job now seems to be to stand aside,
let my Lord, the Avatar of the age, methodically

separate the wheat from my sanskaric chaff. 
Permit my ambition, fear and desires

to be quelled by the clear signs
of His attendance and guidance

in my soul and Self’s
slow emergence and eternal safekeeping.

O child of God, the effort required to find God?
Become quiescent enough for Him to take over.




No comments:

Post a Comment