Saturday, February 2, 2013

My story

My story                                                                                          

My story, my song, let me praise my Creator
all the day long; constant, deeper and deeply

in love with the depths and intricacies of the story;
praise to its Author, receiving His assurance, most blessed.

Let surrender become a way of life,
life becoming praise – walking, talking,

living, breathing exaltation!
God created Existence for each one of us! 

Separately unfolding before our senses.
This is my holy moment under the sun,

my incredibly crooked story, my off-beat,
out of kilter song, a gift from God! 

Awed and humbled, marveling in the joy,
enduring the suffering and returning praise –

the one gift I might offer God and fetch
the closing words, last page, final chapter.

O child of God, love the Story-teller and love the story
without attachment to outcomes, trajectories and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment