Saturday, April 18, 2020

The Sole Doer

The Sole Doer                                                                                             

Attribute everything to Me, said Meher Baba.
Have the full and firm faith of Baba as the sole doer.

I look around at God and listen to Him.
I smell, touch and taste God.

I study Him in my head and body;
trace His movements in my heart.

I attempt the faith of experiencing Him
as being everywhere and doing everything,

praying one day by grace to realize
the truth of my faith and disappear

within the everything of God.
A method and meditation divinely sent our way,

seemingly patterned on a sixth plane pilgrim
who we are told sees God everywhere

until he knows Himself to also be God,
the Sole Doer, the One without a second.

O child of God, how to search for your Self
when God alone exists?




No comments:

Post a Comment