Tuesday, May 5, 2020

The auspices of Meher

The auspices of Meher                                                                                

To live my best in this dream life,
I am told by faith (until I awaken)

to trade it in for a different sort of dream,
shrugging off the old, taking up the new

under the aegis of the Perfect Seeker,
unheralded and itinerant

through the heart of the world but not of it.  
Guard my tongue, ignore my compulsions;

forsake perceptions; my opinions of no more
consequence than the peeping of a bird.  

Drift through the New Life with a Companion divine,
the one true Friend, nurturing that relationship

and fellowship until I awaken my Self
at dream’s end to the promised eternal Reality of God.

O child, abandon yourself to the auspices of Meher,
the One and only Truth there is.



No comments:

Post a Comment