Saturday, August 26, 2017

A Word sufficient

A Word sufficient  
                                                                               
If what You say is true is true,
I make my way to Paradise.
My faith in faith is faith in You.

A narrow way, the options few,
a rugged passage before me lies,
if what You say is true is true.

Stranded by a dearth of clues,
no way to judge this earthly guise –
my faith in faith is faith in You,

my life now by Your way endued,   
Your silent words internalized.
If what You say is true is true,

I arrive by truth I never knew;
live by wisdom once surmised.
My faith in faith is faith in You –

a glimpse from Your exalted view,
a Word sufficient to the wise;
if what You say is true is true,
my faith in faith is faith in You.


No comments:

Post a Comment