Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Song link -- It all comes back to You

It all comes back to You

G                           D                           C                                G
when the dust has stilled my tongue   no more songs to be sung
G                           D                           C                                G                       
I’ll serenade the Timeless One             it all comes back to You
G                              D                           C                                G              
when my eyes have closed for good     I’ll look to You like I always could
G                           D                     C                              G
everything will be as it should     it all comes back to You
C                             G                D                     Em
Sometimes this ol’ life is hard, seldom letting down my guard,
C                             G                      Em           C#m7     D
let Your love be my sole reward, it all comes back to You.

Chorus:
C                      G                     C                                          G         
every fear and desire               in this dream I thought was true
C                             G                   Dm           C          G
burned away in the fire             it all comes back to You       

G                           D                           C                                G 
in this journey I’ve been on          I’ve been weak and I’ve been strong
G                           D                           C                                G  
good or bad, right or wrong          it all comes back to You
G                           D                           C                                G
life with You has been richer than    anything I could’ve ever planned
G                           D                           C                                G 
still it’s slipping right through my hands     it all comes back to You
C                             G                D                     Em
when this old life gets hard,      I hold to You and I play my part,
C                             G                      Em           C#m7     D
let Your love be my sole reward         it all comes back to You.

(Chorus)

G                           D                           C                                G 
when they lay me down to rest       I will leave without request
G                           D                           C                                G 
I loved You, Lord and I did my best    it all comes back to You        (Chorus)

No comments:

Post a Comment